Subject: Re: Fori's Power Texture plugin??
From: Jason Cornelius <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 12:32:02 -0700

At 12:10 PM 4/20/96 -0400, you wrote:

>	Does "Power Texture" work with LW4.0? Or is it restricted to LW5.0?

I'm not sure about that. But as it only ships with LW 5.0, I don't know how
you plan to get it without purchasing LW 5.0 (I don't know what the
licensing aggreement is regarding the plugins, can they be freely distributed??)

Jason.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Member of UFOIA International, SIT number 5860.
If you wish to report a UFO sighting go to my page at:

http://psinet.net.au/~raven/ufo/ufo.html

This page also contains information as to how you can observe 
Unidentifiable Objects as they pass by the sun, using a newly 
discovered (and relatively simple) technique.

E-Mail: [email-masked]  or
        [email-masked]

WWW: http://psinet.net.au/~raven
-----------------------------------------------------------------